Providing a Better Value in the Marketplace Today
EHN provides employers with better value, matched with unparalleled attention to quality. With many options in the market, EHN creates a unique opportunity to contract directly with our network… simplifying the process and providing a higher concentration of local, high-quality providers, along with an enhanced experience.
Eastside Health Network seeks meaningful partnerships with employers of all sizes. Providing organizations with the tools to understand their unique employee population and benefit structure to deliver the most affordable, accessible, high-quality healthcare possible.
- Attract and retain your workforce
- Improve employees’ healthcare experience
- Enjoy lower cost trends
Healthcare benefits can be a strategic tool to attract and retain employees. As an employer, you work to help ensure that your organization cultivates highly engaged employees by supporting your team in retaining staff and creating a culture in which every individual feels valued.
Offering your employees affordable healthcare coverage that thoughtfully meets the needs of their families and dependents is a key strategy in our competitive job market. Eastside Health Network will partner with you to support this strategy by understanding the specific needs of your employees, and offering healthcare solutions that contribute beyond the bottom line
To learn more about how Eastside Health Network can support your organization, please contact:
Building Blocks to an Innovative Benefit Design for Your Employees
- Simple to understand
- Promotes the use of quality providers
- Navigators dedicated to supporting memberneeds
- We offer patient navigators dedicated to supporting members’ needs, offering one-on-one guidance in navigating the complexities of the healthcare system.
CARE FOR COMPLEX PATIENTS:
- Personalized RN care manager
- Team-based care plan with collaborating providers
BEST IN MARKET VALUE:
- Efficient third-party administrator
- Integrated/coordinated care model
- Potential reduction in stop-loss cost
- Access to high-quality provider network at lower costs
- Low hospital-readmission rates
- 100% Quality Score two years running
- Diabetic-patient program that supports effective care plans
- “A”-rated Leapfrog hospitals
- Demonstrated cost management
- Best-in-class generic-dispensing program
- Comprehensive chronic-care management program
1,500 Care providers
42 Primary Care Locations; 157 Specialty Locations
5 Emergency care & 12 Urgent care locations